Neo 2 tent - 2 person
From CAD CA$45.00
- Location: Squamish, BC
- Product code: PRF6AE
Forget the 'gram, it's so much better in-person. Whether you're after your first tent or looking to upgrade, the Ohm is a great option for any adventure. Wake up to awe-inspiring views from your backcountry bedroom, thanks to the enormous panorama door that frames surroundings like a camera lens. Its pole structure creates near-vertical walls for ample interior space, and a unique fly design lets you roll up the sides for more airflow on hot nights and reduced condensation after rain storms.
- Fly sides can be rolled up for increased ventilation.
- Full polyester mesh canopy for optimized airflow.
- Waterproof fly and floor with ether-type PU coating and fully taped seams.
- DriBase™ waterproof floor offers durable water protection throughout the lifetime of the tent.
- Aluminum poles have high strength-to-weight ratio.
- Pole bends create steep walls for greater internal volume.
- Deep tent base provides room for thicker sleeping pads.
- Reflective zipper pulls and stake-out cords.
- 4 interior mesh pockets along full length of back wall.
- Includes 13 aluminum pegs and 4 guylines.
- Compartmentalized sushi roll stuff sack makes packing and unpacking a breeze.