Pemberton Backcountry Tour - Open Group (Winter Season)
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Whstler
- Product code: P10AJ1
Winter Season: December 21 - April 23
Simple: Choose a date, join a group!
Transportation is included (Whistler village to Ski Area)
Just north of Whistler lies the Duffey lake area, a roadside ski touring mecca with the biggest peaks in the Whistler area.
From big alpine lines on Matier West Face and Slalok North to chutes and glades - this is turely worth a ski touring stop for intermediate to experienced riders.
Join one of our Duffey lake backcountry tours, we offer group trips all week long throughout the season. As well as private trips any time of the season for those keen to make their own group.
Our group tours are a maximum of 6:1 ratio (skier to guide) and require a minimum of 3 for the group to run.
How it works:
- Choose a date. We offer trips all week, all season long.
- Tell us about your abilities, and ski touring experience - We will do our best to team you up with a similar group of skiers.
- Get the gear - You need in addition to the usual kit, ski touring gear, and avalanche safety gear. (Rentals available)
- Meet us at 7:30 am sharp! (if its a private... you call the terms)
Monday - Friday