Sea to Sky Backcountry Tour - Open Group (Early Season)
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Whistler
- Product code: PQN2WF
Simple: Choose a date, join a group!
Stretching from Vancouver up to the Duffey lake area, is a roadside ski touring mecca.
From big alpine lines on Matier West Face and Slalok North to chutes and glades down to the ocean side glades in Squamish - this section of road leads to a truly worthy ski touring stop for intermediate to experienced riders.
Join one of our Sea to Sky backcountry tours, we offer group trips two times per week-long throughout the season. As well as private trips any time of the season for those keen to make their own group.
Our group tours are a maximum of 6:1 ratio (skier to guide) and require a minimum of 3 for the group to run.
How it works:
- Choose a date. We offer trips Thursday and Sunday, all season long.
- Tell us about your abilities and ski touring experience - We will do our best to team you up with a similar group of skiers.
- Get the gear - In addition to the usual kit, you will need ski touring and avalanche safety gear (ask us about rentals)
- Meet us at 8:00 am sharp ad the designated meeting area! (or if its a private... you call the terms)
Thursday and Sunday