Whistler Backcountry Tour - Open Group (Regular Season)
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Product code: PBYBJW
Simple, choose a date, join a group!
Explore the expansive Whistler backcountry with a group of fellow skiers and one of our ACMG guides leading the charge.
A lifetime of peaks, valleys, chutes, and glades waiting to lay some tracks down. The quaint ski resort of Whistler isn't just for pumping the lifts all day, the ski touring opportunities are exquisite some of the most convenient in North America.
Join one of our Whistler backcountry tours, we offer group trips during the weekdays all season and private trips any time of the season.
Our group tours are a maximum of 6:1 ratio (skier to guide) and require a minimum of 3 for the group to run.
How it works:
- Choose a date. We offer trips Monday - Friday all season long.
- Tell us about your abilities, and ski touring experience - We will do our best to team you up with a similar group of skiers.
- Get the gear - You need in addition to the usual kit, ski touring gear, and avalanche safety gear. (Rentals available)
- Meet us 8:00 am sharp! (of its a private you call the terms)
Monday - Friday
This tour requires a Whistler Blackcomb pass. If you do not have a Whistler Blackcomb Season's Pass, Epic Pass or Edge Card, please purchase a Whistler Blackcomb Backcountry Day pass at check out for $69/day.